Most analyses in ICAD will rely, to a greater or lesser degree, on the use of harmonised variables. That is, variables that have been recoded or otherwise transformed from their original format to enable their inclusion in pooled analyses. Here we provide (prospective) ICAD 2.0 users with information on how currently available harmonised variables have been derived, guidance on how to document the harmonisation process for future derived variables, and the data available for harmonisation.
Please note that this page will be updated as new harmonised variables are generated by ICAD users (latest update: 29 May 2018).
Overview of available data
- Summary of data available in ICAD 2.0
- Online data dictionary (detailing all variables currently available for release)
Guidance for documenting harmonisation of non-accelerometer data in ICAD 2.0
- Guidance for describing the harmonisation process
- Describing the harmonisation process (empty template)
Harmonisation notes for variables already available in ICAD 2.0
- Study-level information and demographics
- Anthropometric and metabolic
- Physical activity – behaviour and correlates