We are currently recruiting for the DEBEAT Young Person’s Advisory Group (YPAG). The DEBEAT study aims to look at changes in the eating behaviour of young people as they transition from secondary school to early adulthood. We need the expertise of young people to help design the study, give suggestions on the best ways to recruit participants, and develop tools for data collection.
Details of the YPAG:
- Members are required to be aged 16-20 years old
- YPAG meetings will be held online via Zoom
- Meetings will be spread throughout 2022 (6 meetings) and early 2023 (3 meetings)
- You will collaborate with 2 researchers and other like-minded young people
- You will receive a £30 voucher for each meeting that you attend (earn up to £270)
- You will also have a positive impact on the nutrition of youth in the future and develop unique scientific skills!
If you are interested in joining the YPAG or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.