WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We invite applications from clinicians, epidemiologists or public health professionals who have an interest in the epidemiological and public health aspects of diabetes to attend the CDS2015, held from August 23rd to 29th, 2015. Participants will be selected on the basis of their potential contribution to the public health efforts related to diabetes in their own countries.
Applications for CDS2015 are now closed.
HOW TO APPLY?
Those interested in applying for the 2015 Cambridge Diabetes Seminar should:
- Complete the application form which is provided herein.
- Provide an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV).
- Provide a covering letter stating the following:
- Your research interests and future goals
- Why you wish to attend the Seminar
- How this Seminar may help you in achieving your future goals
- Any other relevant information you wish to provide
Please send all your application documents (i.e Application form, CV, Covering letter) to either:
Mrs Meriel Smith
Cambridge Diabetes Seminar 2015 (CDS2015 )
MRC Epidemiology Unit
University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine
Box 285 Institute of Metabolic Science
Cambridge Biomedical Campus
For email queries or more information you can write to: query-CDS2015@mrc-epid.cam.ac.uk
Last date for receipt of completed applications is: Sunday 22nd February, 2015 (5pm GMT/UTC).
Please note: All participants will present on their research/research plans. Although you do not need to provide this during the application process, we suggest that you should consider thinking about your topic early as you will be required to provide a title soon after being notified of your selection to attend the Cambridge Seminar.