At the MRC Epidemiology, we are building research, clinical and public health pathways for the application of our work. This means collaborating across sectors, developing new approaches for healthcare, and informing population approaches to disease prevention and public health promotion.
Our researchers work with clinicians and public health practitioners as part of their research studies, and a number of our researchers still practice clinially. We also work with practitioners and policymakers at a local, regional and national level to share our research and to develop understanding of public health and policy perspectives.
We collaborate with a number of centres engaged in the study of policy and promotion of research impact, including the Centre for Science and Policy (CSaP) and the Bennett Institute for Public Policy.
Resources and Tools
Visit our Resourcs for Policy page
If you have questions about this area of our work or want to see how our evidence can support you in your work, please contact email@example.com
Impact Case Studies
Read how our work is being applied to improve the health of populations
Improving health by reducing population sugar consumption
Improving health and reducing inequalities by helping planners promote healthy food environments
Improving health by promoting physical activity through transport decision-making, policy and planning
Follow us and keep in touch
- Our newsletter epigram contains all the latest updates from the Unit. Subscribe here.
- Follow us and our partnerships on Twitter: @MRC_Epid, @CedarUK, @GDARNetwork and @Mandala_food
- Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/mrc-epidemiology-unit
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MRC.Epid/
- Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/mrc_epid