- Publications and Scientific Resources. Research papers, supplementary material, scientific resources and tools.
- Data sharing. Data sharing portal, including summary details of our studies and data dictionaries which describe the types of data that are available.
Evidence summaries submitted to parliamentary bodies and guidance producing organisations. Hosted on the CEDAR website.
- Evidence Briefs and data visualisations – succinct summaries of research findings for policymakers and practitioners. Hosted on the CEDAR website.
- Food environment assessment tool (Feat) – www.feat-tool.org.uk. Feat allows for detailed exploration of the geography of food retail access across England. Map, measure and monitor access to food outlets at a neighbourhood level, including changes over time.
- Propensity to Cycle tool – www.pct.bike. The PCT provides an evidence base to inform cycling investment.
- Diet, Anthropometry and Physical Activity (DAPA) Measurement Toolkit – www.measurement-toolkit.org. A free resource to assist researchers and public health or public end-users to identify methods for the assessment of diet, anthropometry and physical activity.