In this section you can find:
- Evidence summaries submitted to parliamentary bodies and guidance producing organisations. Hosted on the CEDAR website.
- Evidence Briefs and data visualisations – succinct summaries of research findings for policymakers and practitioners. Hosted on the CEDAR website.
- Food environment assessment tool (Feat) – www.feat-tool.org.uk. Feat allows for detailed exploration of the geography of food retail access across England. Map, measure and monitor access to food outlets at a neighbourhood level, including changes over time.
- Propensity to Cycle tool – www.pct.bike. The PCT provides an evidence base to inform cycling investment.
- Diet, Anthropometry and Physical Activity (DAPA) Measurement Toolkit – www.measurement-toolkit.org. A free resource to assist researchers and public health or public end-users to identify methods for the assessment of diet, anthropometry and physical activity.