The MRC Epidemiology Unit and the NIHR Cambridge BRC are planning to run the exciting event “Anthropometry Webinar: Obesity Phenotypes from BMI to MRI throughout the life course” in late 2020.
- Anthropometry webinar content
- Who the anthropometry webinar is for
- Who you will learn with at the anthropometry webinar
By participating in this webinar you can achieve:
- An understanding of the contributions of anthropometric and body composition measures to metabolic health outcomes.
- Detailed knowledge of the different measurement tools available to assess obesity phenotypes in different age groups, including an understanding of their key features, strengths and limitations.
- The ability to interpret body composition and growth data acquired and/or processed by the different methods covered in the course (see content)
- Understanding of the decision-making process to select the most appropriate measurement tool to use in a specific study/setting.
- An overview on how to harmonise body composition data acquired from different studies that have used different measurement tool
- A certificate on the assessment of obesity phenotypes through the life course from the MRC Epidemiology Unit, University of Cambridge
Register your interest in attending the anthropometry webinar
To register your interest, complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as the dates of the webinar have been finalised.