On Wednesday 3 June the MRC Epidemiology Unit, in collaboration with ISGlobal and RMIT University, will host two webinars, which explore the state of the art in assessing the impacts of active transport.
Aims of the seminars
- Bring together the international research and practitioner community in transport impact assessment
- Learn about readily available tools to assess transport impacts or components of it (e.g. transport demand models for active travel)
- Learn about state-of-the-art methods for the evaluation of transport impacts
- Learn from practitioners and decision-makers what evidence and tools are useful to support investment in active travel
- Establish an international transport impact assessment community
There will be two sessions, the first in the morning, and the 2nd in the afternoon. You need to register separately for each of the two sessions to participate in them.