Applications for CDS2019 have now closed.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Applications to attend the CDS2019 (31st March to 6th April 2019) are invited from clinicians, epidemiologists or public health professionals who have an interest in the epidemiological and public health aspects of diabetes. Participants will be selected on the basis of their potential contribution to the public health efforts related to diabetes in their own countries.
Attendance is required at all sessions and discussion groups for the full duration of the Seminar.
HOW TO APPLY?
Those interested in applying for the 2019 Cambridge Diabetes Seminar should:
- Complete the application form which is provided herein.
- Provide an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV).
- Provide a covering letter stating the following:
- Your research interests and future goals
- Why you wish to attend the Seminar
- How this Seminar may help you in achieving your future goals
- Any other relevant information you wish to provide
Applications for CDS2019 are now closed.
If you have a query, please contact our Secretariat at query-CDS2019@mrc-epid.cam.ac.uk
- All participants will present on their research/research plans. Although you do not need to provide this during the application process, we suggest that you should consider thinking about your topic early as you will be required to provide a title soon after being notified of your selection to attend the Cambridge Seminar.
- Selected participants will be expected to attend the Seminar in its entirety.