Supplementary Material for Publications
1. van Sluijs EM, McMinn AM, Griffin SJ., BMJ. 2007 Oct 6;335(7622):703.
Effectiveness of interventions to promote physical activity in children and adolescents: systematic review of controlled trials.
- Supplemental figure-decision making process levels of evidence
- Supplemental table 1-Results methodological quality
- Supplemental table 2-results of children studies
- Supplemental table 3-results of adolescent studies Supplemental table 4-search strategy
2. Van Hees V. et. al. Journal of Applied Physiology. 114: 1042-1051, 2013.
Impact of study design on development and evaluation of an activity-type, classifier.
3. Van Hees V. et. al. Journal of Applied Physiology, 117(7):738-44, 2014.
Autocalibration of accelerometer data collected in daily life based on local gravity and temperature: an evaluation on four continents.
4. Van Hees V. et. al. PloS one, 2013, 8 (4), e61691.
Separating Movement and Gravity Components in anAcceleration Signal and Implications for the Assessmentof Human Daily Physical Activity (LINK)