- Pearce M, Strain T, Kim Y, Sharp SJ, Westgate K, Wijndaele K, Gonzales T, Wareham NJ, Brage S. Estimating physical activity from self-reported behaviours in large-scale population studies using network harmonisation: findings from UK Biobank and associations with health outcomes. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity (2020)
- White T, Westgate K, Hollidge S, Venables M, Olivier P, Wareham N, Brage S. Estimating energy expenditure from wrist and thigh accelerometry in free-living adults: a doubly labelled water study. Int J Obes (2019)
- Pearce M, Bishop TRP, Sharp S, Westgate K, Venables M, Wareham NJ, Brage S. Network Harmonisation of Physical Activity Variables Through Indirect Validation. JMPB (2019)
- Gonzales T, Westgate K, White T, Hollidge S, Strain T, Jeon J, Christensen D, Jensen J, Wareham N, Brage S. Validation of the UK Biobank submaximal cycle ergometer test for assessment of cardiorespiratory fitness. Nat Commun (in review)
- Foster, E. et al. Validity and reliability of an online self-report 24-h dietary recall method (Intake24): a doubly labelled water study and repeated-measures analysis. J Nutr Sci 8, e29 (2019).