Physical Activity Downloads
If you would like to receive details when these resources are updated, please subscribe to our mailing list here:
Physical Activity Questionnaires
These unsupported documents are available for reference as guidelines on processing questionnaire data. Please be aware that these documents outline MRC specific procedures and are not intended to be a comprehensive guide for external data analysis.
- EPIC Physical Activity Questionnaire (EPAQ2): (Reference)
- EPAQ2 Questionnaire: (Questionnaire_V4)
- EPAQ2 Data Entry guidelines: EPAQ2_Entry_QV4/5/6 (For questionnaire versions 4, 5 & 6),
- EPAQ2 Data Entry Template: (Data Entry Template_QV4/5/6),
- EPAQ2 Cleaning Recommendations (EPAQ2Recommendations)
- EPAQ2 Data Processing Syntax: EPAQ2_Syntax_QV4/5/6 (19/11/19 version 4.0)
- Children and Youth Physical Activity Questionnaires: (Reference), CPAQ (Questionnaire) YPAQ (Questionnaire) YPAQ and CPAQ outcome derivation
- National Diet and Nutrition Survey child questionnaires (year 13 onwards):
- Recent Physical Activity Questionnaire (RPAQ):
- Historical Adulthood Physical Activity Questionnaire (HAPAQ): HAPAQ (reference)
- Sedentary Behaviour Questionnaire (SIT-Q-7d): (Reference), SIT-Q-7d questionnaire, SIT-Q-7d Guidelines, SIT-Q-7d Data entry, SIT-Q-7d Syntax
- GENEA/GENEActiv processing suite (For most recent version visit: http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/GGIR/index.html)
- AH Java Processing Documentation, Software and Syntax (click here)
- MAHUffe program (zip file)
- MAHUffe Explanation of Variables file (zip file)
- pampro: Physical Activity Monitor Processing. https://github.com/MRC-Epid/pampro pampro is a software project for the systematic analysis of physical activity data collected in epidemiological studies.
Please note, MAHUffe is only compatible with Actigraph Uni-axial files (data collected in modes 0-4) .dat files collected using ActiLife software versions <5.0. It is not capable of processing Bi-axial and Tri-axial data Actigraph files. However, the “ActiGraph File Converter” can be used on Tri-axial and Bi-axial files in order to generate a Uni-axial or Vector Magnitude file which can then be processed in MAHUffe.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For a list of FAQs relating to Questionnaires, processing syntax and software, please click here.
- Audio prompt for MRC step test as voice prompt – 8mins version (mp3 file)
- Audio prompt for MRC step test as drumbeat – 10mins version (mp3 file)
- Mental Stress Test (Powerpoint file)
- For additional files please email: firstname.lastname@example.org