Physical Activity Downloads
These unsupported documents are available for reference as guidelines on processing data. Please be aware that these documents outline MRC specific procedures and are not intended to be a comprehensive guide for external data analysis.
Physical Activity Questionnaires
- Recent Physical Activity Questionnaire (RPAQ):
- Version 13.0.0 15/09/2020: Electronic Version used within NDNS (Screenshots here)
- Previous paper version of the questionnaire (FEN_RPAQ_9.1_05/05/2006):
- RPAQ questionnaire in different languages (.PDF of electronic infopath versions (reference)):Basque, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- National Diet and Nutrition Survey child questionnaires (year 13 onwards):
- Sedentary Behaviour Questionnaire (SIT-Q-7d):
- PAMPRO: Physical Activity Monitor Processing (latest version) – pampro is a software project for the systematic analysis of physical activity data collected in epidemiological studies.
- Wave Software (latest version) – Python library for processing of waveform accelerometry data
- Step test in the lab procedure
- Audio prompt for MRC step test as voice prompt – 8mins version (mp3 file)
- Audio prompt for MRC step test as drumbeat – 10mins version (mp3 file)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For a list of FAQs relating to Questionnaires, processing syntax and software, please click here
For additional information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, MAHUffe is only compatible with Actigraph Uni-axial files (data collected in modes 0-4) .dat files collected using ActiLife software versions <5.0. It is not capable of processing Bi-axial and Tri-axial data Actigraph files.
- EPIC Physical Activity Questionnaire (EPAQ2): (Reference)
- EPAQ2 Questionnaire: (Questionnaire_V4)
- EPAQ2 Data Entry guidelines: EPAQ2_Entry_QV4/5/6 (For questionnaire versions 4, 5 & 6),
- EPAQ2 Data Entry Template: (Data Entry Template_QV4/5/6),
- EPAQ2 Cleaning Recommendations (EPAQ2Recommendations)
- EPAQ2 Data Processing Syntax: EPAQ2_Syntax_QV4/5/6 (19/11/19 version 4.0)
- Children and Youth Physical Activity Questionnaires: