Links to ADDITION publication lists
- ADDITION publications on the MRC Epidemiology Unit publications database
- ADDITION publications is available on the main ADDITION website.
- Dambha-Miller H, Day AJ, Strelitz J, Irving G, Griffin SJ. Behaviour change, weight loss and remission of type 2 diabetes: a community based prospective cohort study. Diabetic Medicine (2019).
- Dambha-Miller H, Feldman AL, Kinmonth AL, Griffin SJ. ‘Association between primary care practitioner empathy, and risk of cardiovascular events and all-cause mortality amongst patients with type 2 diabetes: a population based prospective cohort study’ Annals of Family Medicine (2019).
- Simmons RK, Griffin SJ, Witte DR, Borch-Johnsen K, Lauritzen T, Sandbæk A. Effect of population screening for type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors on mortality rate and cardiovascular events: a controlled trial among 1,912,392 Danish adults. Diabetologia (2017).
- Simmons RK, Griffin SJ, Lauritzen T, Sandbæk A. Effect of screening for type 2 diabetes on risk of cardiovascular disease and mortality: a controlled trial among 139,075 individuals diagnosed with diabetes in Denmark between 2001 and 2009. Diabetologia (2017).
- Dambha-Miller H, Cooper AJM, Simmons RK, Kinmonth AL, Griffin SJ. Patient-centred care, health behaviours and cardiovascular risk factor levels in people with recently diagnosed type 2 diabetes: 5-year follow-up of the ADDITION-Plus trial cohort. BMJ Open (2015).
- Herman WH, Ye W, Griffin SJ, Simmons RK, Davies MJ et al. Early detection and treatment of type 2 diabetes reduces cardiovascular morbidity and mortality: A simulation of the results of the Anglo-Danish-Dutch Study of Intensive Treatment in People with Screen-Detected Diabetes in Primary Care (ADDITION-Europe). Diabetes Care (2015).
- Simmons RK, Echouffo-Tcheugui JB, Sharp SJ, Sargeant LA, Williams KM et al. Screening for type 2 diabetes and population mortality over 10 years (ADDITION-Cambridge): a cluster-randomised controlled trial. Lancet (2012).
- Griffin SJ, Borch-Johnsen K, Davies MJ, Khunti K, Rutten GEHM et al. Effect of early intensive multifactorial therapy on 5-year cardiovascular outcomes in individuals with type 2 diabetes detected by screening (ADDITION-Europe): a cluster-randomised trial. Lancet (2011).