MRC Epidemiology Unit, Institute of Metabolic Science, University of Cambridge
- Professor Ken Ong, MRC Investigator and Lead for Childhood Obesity, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Raj Lakshman, Clinical Senior Investigator Scientist and Lead for Children’s Public Health for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Dr Esther van Sluijs, MRC Investigator
- Dr Andrea Smith, Senior Research Associate
- Duaa Olwi, PhD Student
Department of Behavioural Science and Health, University College London
- Dr Clare Llewellyn, Associate Professor of Obesity
Data can be made available upon request, please see our Data Sharing pages for more information. To enquire, please contact members of the study team.
This research is supported by the UKRI Medical Research Council https://www.ukri.org/councils/mrc/ and is sponsored by the University of Cambridge. We are very grateful to the National Child Measurement Programme (NCMP) for supporting this survey.