Dear Parent or Carer, Thank you for your interest in this survey. We are measuring typical eating behaviours, ‘Appetite Types’, from thousands of primary school age children. The survey should take 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Before you start, please measure your child’s weight and height (or find recent measurements within the last month)
- All the information you provide is anonymous (cannot be linked to you or your child) and will be kept confidential
- Participation in the survey is voluntary
- If you have more than one primary school age child, please complete a survey for each child (or for at least one child)
- Further information about appetite, healthy eating and this survey
- Please contact the Survey Team if you have any questions.
To take part, please fill this online survey, or alternatively paste the following weblink into your internet browser to access the survey: https://cambridge.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Mv8lPelijpI0dM
MRC Epidemiology Unit, University of Cambridge