GoActive study publications on the MRC Epidemiology Unit publications database.
Selected GoActive publications:
- Corder K, Sharp SJ, Jong ST, et al. Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of the GoActive intervention to increase physical activity among UK adolescents: A cluster randomised controlled trial. PLOS Medicine (2020) [Lay summary]
- Jong ST, Brown HE, Croxson CHD, et al. GoActive: a protocol for the mixed methods process evaluation of a school-based physical activity promotion programme for 13-14year old adolescents. Trials (2018)
- Brown HE, Whittle F, Jong ST, et al. A cluster randomised controlled trial to evaluate the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of the GoActive intervention to increase physical activity among adolescents aged 13–14 years. BMJ Open (2017)
- Corder K, Brown HE, Schiff A, et al. Feasibility study and pilot cluster-randomised controlled trial of the GoActive intervention aiming to promote physical activity among adolescents: outcomes and lessons learnt. BMJ Open (2016)
- Corder K, Schiff A, Kesten JM, et al. Development of a universal approach to increase physical activity among adolescents: the GoActive intervention. BMJ Open (2015)