Aims of the study
- To develop a framework to categorise population health interventions according to their demands on individual agency.
- Test the feasibility of applying the framework to assess the association between agentic demand and intervention effectiveness and equity.
- Professor David Ogilvie – University of Cambridge
- Dr Jenna Panter – University of Cambridge
- Professor Mark Petticrew – London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Professor Amanda Sowden – University of York
- Dr Kate Garrott – University of Cambridge
Unit led study.
The study is sponsored by the University of Cambridge.
Partners and Stakeholders
The work was funded by the Public Health Policy Research Unit (PH-PRU) (Project 05- G109750). This work was funded by the Public Health Policy Research Unit (PH-PRU) (Project 05 – G109750). The PH-PRU is commissioned and funded by the National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) Policy Research Programme. The views expressed in this study are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the NHS, the National Institute for Health and Social Care Research, the Department of Health and Social Care or its arm’s length bodies, and other Government Departments.
Please see our data sharing pages.